Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Coupon Preview 4/21/13

If you haven't had a chance yet to check out what coupons are coming out this Sunday, click HERE to head on over to Sunday Coupon Preview!  They've got the list up:-)  We're only getting 1 insert this weekend: a Smartsource insert!

Here are a few of my favorite coupons:

Crystal Light $1/2
Koolaid Buy 10, Get 3 free
Scotch Brite sponges 75¢/2
Zyrtec $7/1

I'm loving these because Crystal Light is a staple in my house!  We have 5 birthdays back-to-back, so the Koolaid comes in handy for those!!  I'm almost OUT of kitchen sponges, and it's one of the few things I'm brand loyal about: Scotch Brite No-scratch scrub sponges! Love them!  And the Zyrtec coupon speaks for itself!  I have HORRIBLE allergies + I live in the south + no winter to kill things = a very miserable me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment